You need to evaluate a number of factors when you are considering the purchase of a pub or restaurant. Your investment to a commercial property must undergo assessment based on different factors that may remain the same or change over time.
Factors to Consider When Looking for Pub or Restaurant Property
The following factors at are play not only for restaurants and pubs but also for most commercial real estate properties:
The most important factor is location. You need to choose a place and setting, which has high level of accessibility to your customers and your supplier. The location should be convenient for your targeted customers. Moreover, it should be near to your supplier of goods, especially if your require fresh items daily.
Inspect the place for any construction and built issues. If you are purchasing a used property, look for signs of wear and tear that need to be addressed. If you are looking at a new property, inspect if the building and its installations meet the requirements. You must check used and new properties for any potential liability issues.
Sufficiency of Space
The property should be able to accommodate the different rooms needed in operating your restaurant or pub. You also need to provide enough parking space for customers who have cars, motorcycles, or bicycles. The property should also comply to the Indonesian’s Property Legal Rights with Disabilities Act.
Real estate brokers for Pub/Restaurant can assist you in the entire process of searching and purchasing a commercial property.
We can help you assess your financial capabilities and telling you which property is most suitable for your current and potential funds. We also manage the paperwork needed to purchase the property. Price negotiation is also addressed by our services. If you want to grab the seller’s offer, we can represent you in closing the deal. We offer services for commercial properties in Tangerang and Bandung.
Real estate is the one career path that ensures continuous flow of income. This is because as we speak, and as it will be in the following years, more and more properties are being developed for several purposes. We see vacant lots before now being transformed to homes, and condominiums, available for those who wish to acquire a property in the specific area it was built. And there are still a lot of slots for anyone, even those who have a full-time or part-time employment, to step on to this career path, and we are willing to help you out.
Knowledge, Patience, And A License
* There are a number of institutions which you can look up which offers courses and programs that specifies in real estate. In this way, you can learn how to get buyers to be attracted, to be enticed on your real estate advertisement. For instance, you cannot just post on the internet with a bunch of photos of the property. There has to be full details, but not enclosing everything, in order for the buyer to be interested.
* A licensure exam is required for agents and brokers in order to be certified to acquire and sell real estate properties into the market. This is the buyer’s guarantee that you will be helping them in the best way that you can. This is both the buyers’ and the sellers’ assurance that they are entrusting their properties to someone who knows what to do with it.
In Rumah.com options are available properties for sale or rent. For both types of use of the property, the property type of the most sought-after is in the shape of a House. Followed by apartments occupy second place, and the type of ground as sought in third place. The majority of Residential property search, Commercial category followed as a new type of shop, and offices.
* In order to become full-pledged Real Estate Brokers for Pub/Restaurant, or for any other real estate properties in the market, you have to be really patient. Even though buyers are right there around the corner, they would not be piling up every day and purchase the property right from the get-go. You cannot pressure the buyer, you have to carefully negotiate the terms that will be favorable to both the buyer and the seller.
When looking for any properties, may it be residential or for commercial purposes, it is really difficult to find one on your own. If you are planning to start up a restaurant or a brew pub, there are many things to consider, and one of the most important part of that is the location. It has to be accessible, meaning it has to be visible, probably located in the highway, near other stores but with an ample amount of distance between other restaurants to avoid competition. Now, how will you get a location like that on a budget? We have a roster of real estate agents and brokers who can help you with that.
Key Factors To Keep In Mind
* Establishing a business means that you have to shell out money first. And upon getting a location for your restaurant, an agent’s fees come along it. The good thing is it will cost you much lesser than getting a property on the newspaper or directly from the seller. Chances are you will be paying higher since a direct seller will only offer the price according to the book value of the property.
* There are several online directories wherein you can locate properties in the area you desire. The brokers are the ones who post these information online, and you can also see their contact information as they have provided for interested buyers.
* What’s exciting about looking for Real Estate Brokers for Pub/Restaurant is that you can be brokers yourself. You can help other hopefuls who wish to build their own restaurant in several cities. We can assist you in selling some good restaurant locations in Lampung, Kemang, and Tangerang that we have acquired from sellers and that you can acquire commission from if you successfully get a buyer.